Education for the 21st Century:
To be the best you can be
- Education for the 21st Century: “Enhancing the lives of Children and Young People”
- Education for the 21st Century was established in 2011 as a multi-Academy Trust. All the Trustees have clear and long lasting commitment to the education of young people and they are prepared to operate effectively to the benefit of the Trust’s school, their students, their staff, their parents and the wider local education community within South East London and Kent.
- The mission of E21C is to enhance the lives of children and young people by equipping them with the knowledge, personal skills and qualifications to become highly employable citizens, who can lead communities. We pride ourselves on a commitment to support all learners in reaching their maximum potential.
Please click below to see the E21C’s Strategic Development Plan, Self Evaluation Form and website.
The E21C Trust address and telephone number are as follows:
Kent, BR7 5PS.
Telephone No: 020 8290 8505.
- Audit and Regularity Assurance Management Letter for Education for the 21st Century year ended 31 August 2020
- Higher Paid Staff 2019 2020
- Management Report for the Year End 31 August 2018
- Management Report for the Year End 31 August 2019