Welcome to Blenheim Primary School
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility. Our Safeguarding Policy can be found on our website (About UsPolicies)
Please click here for our E21C Trust COVID-19 School Closure arrangements for Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Safeguarding – If you have any concerns about a child’s welfare, please report it to the following designated Safeguarding Leads:
|Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)||Dan Osborn|
|Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL)||Becky Hagues & Cara Norman|
|Child Looked After (CLA) Designated Teacher||Dan Osborn|
|Single Point of Contact (SPOC) relating to Channel||Dan Osborn|
|Online Safety Lead||Dave Taylor|
|Our Safeguarding Governor||Mr M. Lampton|
In the event of the school being closed, the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) is Gemma Taylor, Lead for Education Safeguarding, Quality Assurance Unit
A whistleblowing helpline is available from the NSPCC – 0800 028 02825.
The link below from Childline may help if you have concerns
Whilst on our premises the following must be observed:
- Health & Safety – Your safety and wellbeing during your visit are important to us. As a visitor you have a legal duty to care for the Health & Safety of yourself and others.
- Emergency – If the fire alarm should sound, please leave the building by the nearest safe exit and proceed to the assembly point. Do not re-enter the building until you are told it is safe to do so.
- Smoking – The school operates a no smoking policy, which we ask you to respect.
- Security – Please do not enter classrooms unless escorted by a member of staff or by prior arrangement.